Transform Your Anxiety and Stress into Ease and Joy
Who is Zen Cryar DeBrücke?
I’m a leading intuitive business and personal coach, stress transformation expert, founder of the podcast Zen in a Moment, and author of the Amazon best-selling book Your Inner GPS: Follow Your Internal Guidance to Optimal Health, Happiness, and Satisfaction. My work history includes being CEO of one of the first ever Internet start-ups serving Fortune 500 clients. I live with my husband and son in California.
"I have never found anything as life-changing and immediate as this!!! It is hard to express in words how your techniques have transformed my life. What I want to say is: 1. Your techniques are perfect... simple, straightforward, the "how to" of this entire process; 2. They work! and 3. Your giftedness in presenting the techniques in an accessible, organized and enjoyable way is astounding!"
~Elizabeth Crews, Cancer Survivor & Student
"I get things in a different way. New things are happening in my life, so it's a new perspective. I have different situations where I think, 'Oh this principle would work over here…’ ‘This way of thinking would actually be helpful...' I would recommend [this work] to everyone and anyone... It's just a really loving and peaceful way to be and to exist, and who wouldn't want more of that?"
~Laurie W., Nutritionist
"Studying the Internal Guidance System has restored my sense of faith and trust in my own ability to "sense" what is truly moving me in the direction of more joy and love. In the past, sometimes my mind could get in the way or I wouldn't ‘listen’ to where I was being directed next. I am learning to trust more and more in my own ‘inner guru,’ using my IGS to guide me in the direction of my dreams."
~Carol Davis, Mother, Writer, Activist
"Spiritual practice is not about going through periods of depression. Working with Zen makes me feel like I'm the one who has power. I have control over how my life will go. All my other spiritual work, which I've loved, I see as my path, which brought me to this point right here. More than anything I've ever done, I feel I could recommend this to anyone. It's a way of living your life. There is nothing wrong with being happy, and I can now say I am actually happy."
~Gwen W. California, Health Coordinator
"I am learning to trust my body and senses to guide me, [which] has been an amazing revelation, after years (decades!) of living in my mind... It's so freeing to be able to truly TRUST in myself vs. listening to endless arguments from my mind. I'm learning to befriend my mind again, to use it in support of my spirit and dreams, vs. letting it ‘rule’ my life. My practice now is to let the IGS guide me, vs. making both minor and major decisions only from my mind. It's much more relaxing to ‘let go’ and just listen to what my body is telling me, vs. struggling to make sense of all the options that my mind is processing at any given moment. My stress levels have gone down by 80%, and the remaining 20% when it happens, I have a strategy that releases in within minutes. I never knew I could end the struggle of anxiety and worry. Wow."
~Lisa Graham, Consultant
"The quality of my life has changed in a way that has been remarkable, in that I was someone who lived in my head. So there was a lot of second-guessing and overanalyzing things. Having the IGS to guide me has allowed me to trust myself. Which has been a HUGE time saver for me.
~Reggie W., Life Coach
“How awesome to hear the guidance from you, which very much resonates with me. Thank you again for the important information you are getting out there and the way you explain the Internal Guidance System in terms of openings and closings. The information is beyond helpful!”
If your days are less than fabulous right now, then the impact of the Stress to Happiness Total Makeover will be profound, because this course creates a flow and ease in your life that you wouldn’t believe are possible.
Over 12 modules, I will share unique methods for engaging with your stress, examining your beliefs and emotions, and letting go of old stories that no longer serve you.
You will discover the root causes of stress, understand your stories around it, and identify precisely how to use your stress as an internal guidance system, one that informs you how to live your most fulfilled and powerful life, completely stress-free.
This course is jam-packed with insights that really matter. The step-by-step training includes 12 modules divided into 3 parts:
1. How to re-create yourself by re-creating your brain
2. How to charge your relationships with love and joy
3. How to identify your true purpose and fulfill your destiny
BONUS: Direct coaching via live group calls